Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Art

Joe Everson to be at Oktoberfest...
View this email in your browser

Joe's Studio to be at Oktoberfest!

Bring the family to Greer South Carolina!

I will be painting live in my tent and will have $10 prints available.  Please stop in and say hello.  I can not wait to see you there!

Email me if you have any questions; Joe@JoeEverson.com
 

Reminder: All sales during the show will be the best deal you can get.  No Shipping and Sales Tax is included. 

Copyright © 2013 Joe's Studio, All rights reserved.
Thank you for staying current with me. There will be rewards to those who read the newsletter!

Our mailing address is:
Joe's Studio
13 Payne Rd, Taylors, SC
Taylors, SC 29687

Add us to your address book


unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Blogger