Pages

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Merry Christmas from Joe Everson the Anthem Artist!

View this email in your browser


Merry Christmas from my family to yours!

Thanks...

At this time of year, as we are reminded of what is most important, I wanted to send a special thanks to all of you - my collectors and friends.

It's because of you that I've been able to travel the nation and perform for pro-sports teams, Fortune 500 companies and celebrities.

You are the ones who watch the videos, collect my art and keep me going.

I can't send a Christmas card to all of you (though I'd like to), so here is a photo of my little family. My wife Bethany has her hands full with our 5 month old Elle, 5 year old Beckham and 9 year old Lincoln. 

So thank you for supporting us. Your art collecting helps pay for a lot of diapers!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

                                                                                                  -Joe

Watch me sing a six-part harmony while painting six canvases!
See More Videos
Copyright © 2017 Joe's Studio, All rights reserved.
Thank you for staying current with me. There will be rewards to those who read the newsletter!

Our mailing address is:
Joe's Studio
250 Mill St
Taylors, South Carolina 29687

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Blogger